Current job openings at Princip.al
Princip.al is a growing community for private investors. We make it easier for private investors to talk to each other and to find responsible investment opportunities. We do so by organising small and select meetings to bring investors together and to foster the community. Our permanent staff seek to understand their respective communities deeply in order to facilitate discrete and individual matchmaking. In this way, they bring responsible investment opportunities to responsible investors.
We are currently more than 1,500 members strong, with a majority in the Benelux and the UK. You may not have heard of us, but that’s exactly the point.
Our offices are in Brussels, just in front of Brussels-Midi station, an easy commute from most of Belgium or within Brussels.
We’re a small yet very motivated and international team and are looking to fill the role of:
Princip.al is always looking for interns to support the work of our investment team. This role offers a unique opportunity to get first-hand insight into alternative assets such as venture capital, real estate and private equity with research and work on both fund and direct investment opportunities. You will play a crucial role in our small team and will have the chance to learn, build your network and get exposure to the finance and investment sector.
- You must be a penultimate year university student;
- European work permit;
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, writing and interpretative skills;
- General understanding of accounting and finance;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Prior work experience in the financial services industry e.g. investment banking, management consulting, private equity/venture capital is mandatory. Relevant experience within wider TMT is strongly preferred, however candidates from other sectors will also be considered;
- Fluency in English. Ability to communicate effectively in additional languages is helpful;
- The confidence and initiative to take on early responsibility and manage your own projects;
- Demonstrate best in class professional integrity;
- Ability to effectively prioritise and handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines;
- Highest ethical standards;
- Sense of humour.
What we offer:
- A paid internship with a perspective on a fixed employment later on;
- Minimum 3 months contract.
- A nice and friendly atmosphere within a hard-working team;
- Exposure to a very interesting network, usually quite nice people;
- Being part of something bigger which will change the world of investing for the better.
Interested? Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org