Founding principles are stated below. These will not be deviated from. Being a Princip.al member means you agree and follow these principles.
- Princip.al is a members only community. Membership requirements state you need to be able to prove you’re a high net worth individual, sophisticated or institutional investor according to the rules of either the SEC or the FSA. Furthermore, we expect all our members to live and act according to high moral standards.
- We believe in transparency. We also believe you should stand by what you say. Therefore, you cannot use a pseudonym or alias.
- Obviously, you cannot break any laws, rules or regulations. Any opinion, proposal or content posted by a Princip.al member is not Princip.al’s responsibility.
- Chatham House Rules apply.
- We are not responsible for content or actions of our members. If you conduct any financial transaction or contract with someone you met through Princip.al, you should conduct your own due diligence.
- You may contact other Members but please do so with respect for other people’s time. Please only contact other Members with investment proposals if you are considering or are investing with your own money in these deals.
- Please keep the platform secure by not handing over your log-in details to third parties.
- You may terminate your account at any time.
- Please respect other people’s opinions. When disagreeing, please do so in a respectful way.
- Management reserves the right of membership and usage. We also have full discretion to delete or change content we find inappropriate. Non-payment of subscriptions once levied will lead to discontinuation of membership.
Princip.al is a platform supporting capacity building, co-investment and cross border cooperation between its members. Princip.al does not invest in companies. Princip.al does not provide investment services. No guidance will be given nor will any person affiliated with Princip.al nor Princip.al itself be responsible for whatever use of the information, investment decision, or the result of any investment. Princip.al as an entity does not conduct any investigation for verifying the factual information submitted to potential investors by Princip.al members or external third parties. Princip.al members and their investors are responsible for their own investment decisions and neither Princip.al nor its members or representatives are recommending any particular investment. All investments in companies involve a high degree of risk and interested investors should be able to bear the risk of any partial or complete financial loss. The choice and manner in which information is used is at the discretion of the members. Princip.al shall not be responsible for any decision regarding the selection (or not) of any company for attending any Princip.al event.
Princip.al makes no offer to the public of any financial securities and does not act on behalf of any issuer or seller for that purpose, except that an offer to the public may be made at any time under the following exemptions under the Prospectus Directive (Directive 2003/71/EC (and amendments thereto, including Directive 2010/73/EU): (i) to legal entities which are qualified investors as defined under the Prospectus Directive; (ii) to fewer than 150 natural or legal persons (other than qualified investors as defined in the Prospectus Directive); or (iii) in any other circumstances falling within Article 3(2) of the Prospectus Directive, provided that no such offer of financial securities shall result in a requirement for the Princip.al to publish a prospectus pursuant to Article 3 of the Prospectus Directive or supplement a prospectus pursuant to Article 16 of the Prospectus Directive.
Princip.al BVBA is registered in Belgium with VAT number BE 0894 303 277.